poniedziałek, 10 sierpnia 2015

relax, refresh, revive


Hej,
Dzisiaj chciałabym pokazać Wam mój pierwszy projekt dla Scrap&Art.
Hello,
Today I would like to show you my first project for Scrap&Art. I must admit that I’m extremely excited!



Zdecydowałam się wykorzystać sierpniową paletę kolorów z Primowego bloga.
Wykorzystałam białą bazę, żeby stworzyć lekkie, orzeźwiające mixed medowie tło. Użyłam różnych farbek, dodatków i stempli.
I decided to use  a wonderful Prima Product Pick this month. I’m in love with these colors. I used white cardstock to create a light and refreshing mixed-media background using Prima products. I used different paints, embellishments and stamps. The colors gave me a lot of inspirations to create this page.


Mam nadzieję, że się Wam spodoba.  
I hope you have enjoyed my project
Hugs!






Wykorzystałam/ I used:

    
   
   Parisa Aspen Mix
       

3 komentarze:

Dziękuję za każde słowo.
I really appreciate your kind words!